Hey Candyloves! ^^Do you have things at home that you have bought in excess, or things that you don’t really get to use at all and are just taking up space? Here’s your chance to get rid of those, earn money and even win a gadget of your choice! : ) Read below to find out how!
This rainy season, it’s high time to clear up some space in the house to welcome better things. De-clutter your closet by selling tight-fitting clothes, unused uniforms, formalwear and rarely used accessories online. You can also organize the kitchen, garage, attic and your cosy little siesta corner by letting go of items you don’t need, and posting them for sale on AyosDito.ph!
Welcome the fresh season this June with fun opportunities to earn extra, and to win amazing gadgets and other freebies from Team AyosDito.ph! How to join? Simply POST an ad selling any item you’re no longer using on AyosDito.ph; SHARE your ad on Facebook and Twitter; so you can get the chance to WIN a brand new SAMSUNG NOTE 2 or SAMSUNG S3 MINI!
But wait, there’s more! Aside from giving away cool new gadgets to lucky AyosDito.ph sellers, upto 30 more sellers can also get the chance to win gift certificates and other freebies from Team AyosDito.ph just because they posted and shared an ad.
Do you want a new book to read? Or perhaps you want to entertain yourself with a weekend seeing the latest blockbuster movies? Now you can win National Bookstore Gift Certificates and FREE Movie Passes to any movie you want to watch at SM Cinemas nationwide just by POSTING and SHARING your ads online!
Experience the rewarding feeling of clearing up space for better things to come by selling items you don’t need so your hands are free to win the things that you want! Just remember the habit: POST. SHARE. WIN!
For full mechanics, read below.
1. To join AyosDito.ph POST.SHARE.WIN promo, simply POST an ad on AyosDito.ph.
2. Once your ad is published, publicly SHARE your ad using either/both Share an Ad on Facebook and Share an Ad on Twitter button. Don’t forget to make the most out of your ads! Invite your friends to also SHARE your ads via the ‘sharing buttons’ from your ad page. (eg. “Please check out my item for sale at AyosDito.ph!”)
3. It’s very easy to WIN! Each qualified shared ad is equivalent to one entry. All entries will be collected from June 10 to June 23, 2013. Winners will be randomly drawn from the qualified entries collected by Team AyosDito.ph.
4. The winners for all prize categories will be announced via AyosDito.ph official Facebook Fan Page on June 25, 2013, Tuesday 4PM. Winners will be contacted via their nominated seller’s information as declared in their winning AyosDito.ph ad. The prizes are the following:
a. One (1) seller will win a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 2
b. One (1) seller will win a brand new Samsung S3 mini
c. Twenty (20) sellers will win P1,000 National Book Store Gift Certificates
d. Ten (10) sellers will win 2 FREE Movie Passes redeemable at any SM Cinema nationwide
5. Anyone can share AyosDito.ph ads but only the ad owner will be qualified to win a prize.
6. Winners should be at least 18 years old and living in the Philippines.
7. Metro Manila (NCR) winners can claim their passes at AyosDito.ph Makati office. Provincial winners’ prizes will be mailed.
8. Employees of 701 Search Inc. and its suppliers, partner agencies and relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are not qualified for this promo.
Enjoy selling and happy sharing! POST. SHARE. WIN na sa AYOS na buy and sell website!
For more information, visit www.blog.ayosdito.ph/
AyosDito.ph, ang buy and sell ng bayan, is a website for safe, hassle-free and fun online buy and sell experience. They sort their buy and sell pages by region, province and city, so everyone is assured of a convenient and dedicated ad service every time one shops. AyosDito.ph is a product of 701 Search Inc, a joint venture between international media organizations: Singapore Press Holdings Limited and Schibsted ASA.
- Like them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ayosdito.ph
- Follow on Twitter: @ayosdito.ph
- Follow on Instagram: @ayosdito.ph