As you might notice from my graphics and photos, I am very fond of this color. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze’s For Audrey, which is one of my favorites : ) I made sure to restock this and buy a couple of bottles during a recent trip to Seoul ^^ Here’s a review + swatch of Missha’s GR002 ^^
The lacquer bottle has this cute heart shape~ (Taken without flash)
I didn’t get to take a photo of the applicator, but it’s one of the things I love about this polish ^^ It allows a nice grip and makes application easy ^-^
I really wish Missha named their lacquers, instead of just the usual letter+number combination > <
About Missha GR002
- Price 2,000won (PHP 74.00)
- Contains 6ml
- Part of Missha The Style Nail Polish Line
- It’s opaque, and with proper application, you will only need one coat.
- The lacquer can last for over a week, with only minimal chipping. (Make sure to use a good topcoat though, because that helps a lot~)
- The lacquer’s consistency is very good, and lasts long without thickening easily. (I had two bottles of this from our 2010 Seoul trip which I am still able to use~ But I also bought again last April~^^’ )
I honestly can go for weeks just wearing this on my nails! (This is why having a couple of bottles in stock is necessary… Haha ^^ )
For local availability, I have only had the chance to go to the Missha branch in Hypermart recently, and so far they did not have this color = ( Hopefully they’ll have stocks of it soon : )
Also, please make sure to check out my sister’s nail art blog, LACQUER LUST! ^^ She does nail art tutorials and reviews as well ^-^
If you enjoyed this post, do subscribe and follow for more updates!