Hello! How are you doing? It’s been raining non-stop for week (or more?) in Manila and I honestly just miss the sun and the blue skies and overall, dry weather ;_; I hope the rains stop soon! So many families have lost their homes and the flood is getting worse… : (
Seoul Spring Day 4 (April 2012) ^I need skies like this!
While we’re spending looooads of time at home, I’ve been working on new posts! And of course a new coloring tutorial : ) This one’s more on the bright, yellowish side.
1280x800px Wallpaper – A little bit of hotstuff to warm you in this cold weather~
Here’s my third coloring tutorial~ Enjoy! ^^
CandySky Coloring Tutorial #03
This one is called Rise Up ^^
And as always, freebies for youu! 320x480px iPhone wallies featuring JaeJoong, YunHo & ChangMin, Lee YeonHee, JunSu, Song JiHyo, EXO’s ChanYeol & Kai. : D
Gorgeous Boy with Golden Blonde Hair
aka Kim JaeJoong
JaeJoong and JaeJoong’s Tongue (says hiii)
ChanYeol and EXO-Kai. (I will forever call him that. =p)
EXO-K’s SuHo and ChanYeol : ) Thanks to friends for letting me know about SuHo! Haha.
Song JiHyo unnie & JaeJooong and Junshooot who looks super pretty with the curly hair!
My gorgeous princess, Lee YeonHee, and YunHot and ChangMax for Lacoste
Father and son! Haha :3
Just a couple of notes/tips:
- Remember that the coloring results also depend on the base photo that you use — depending on the brightness, saturation and contrast of the original photo, this coloring could produce varied results.
- Experimenting is good! You don’t ALWAYS have to stick or input the exact values I have indicated. Adjust it according to your preferences : ) This tutorial can just be basis for you!
- Practice makes perfect. It really does! Make as much graphics as you can, use it on different types of images and see what you can come up with ^^
- Have fun! I personally think one can produce better edits/photos/designs if they’re having fun during the process : D
That’s all for now~
If you’re in the Philippines and experiencing this awful, awful weather, do keep safe and warm! Let’s hope the weather gets better! Til my next post! <3
If you enjoyed this post, do subscribe and follow for more updates!
- Twitter: @yunjae / @candysky
- Tumblr: candysky / candyskyshop
- Facebook Page: CandySky