August is ending, and Christmas season is coming up in a few days (In the Philippines, Christmas season begins on September 1st :D). How fast can time be? I can remember starting August, and now it’s about to come to a close? Ah~
Also, this month on the 18th, I started my internship at the Philippine Korean Cultural Center. It’s located at the Fort, and is very accessible for me. ^^’ It’s been both fun and busy this past week. I’m a design intern, but I stay at the library during my shift (8:30-12:30PM), so do drop by if you have time! The KCC Library is open on weekdays, til 5:00PM 😀
Actually, the Library and Research Coordinator is Ayisse unnie (owner of LoveStyleFree). But she’s migrating to LA (her flight was a couple of hours ago ;_; ) and so they looked for a new librarian. He won’t be starting til September 4th, so I’ll be manning the Library alone in the mornings for now. (Ayisse unnie, I really am going to miss you!)
Anyways, even though my shift is only until lunch time, I end up staying longer.
- Because Ayisse unnie’s there. (Even before my internship, I used to go to the library a lot, because it’s near my house, and bc unnie’s there! But now…huhu ;_; Woman, I miss you alr!!!!!)
- I love hanging out at the KCC Library. There are so many books and magazines to browse through — you’ll never get bored.
- CDs! And DVDs! There are tons as well. It’s fun looking through them, also arranging them. HAHA.
- Sometimes there are stuff I need to finish ^^’
- This past week there were trailers to upload, a presscon and performance and a design deadline to meet~