Hello! I come with a new Coloring Tutorial! *throws confetti* I know I missed another Wednesday Wallies post… But I hope this new tutorial makes up for that! ^^;; (A bunch of desktop and iPhone WPs in this post!!!)
Ah… This brings back memories.
1280 x 800px WP : D
Now here goes a new tutorial ^^
CandySky Coloring Tutorial #06
BONUS: Scroll to the bottom of the post for the .psd download! ^^
Chinatown, about a year ago. This is my favorite street ^^
And eye-candy for your desktops! ^^ Both are 1280 x 800px : )
I love this photo T^T
^Flawless Song JoongKi! (And heyyy this was shot in the Philippines!!!)
^^ Don’t forget to grab some wallies for your phones! All of these are 640 x 960px! : )
… Really JaeJoong …
Loving this shottt! But wait, Jingi are you sleeping..? Haha!
EXO-M kids! This shoot is way too adorable, I must admit;;
SHINee’s jacket photography has been the same since Juliet days, don’t you think? The colors work for them tho! ^^ I especially love this one! Haha… I think if you have been following my blog you would know why… LOL ^^’
EXO-M’s Chen & Kris~ NOW THIS… I am not going to explain myself. LOL.
DOWNLOAD: Sunglow PSD
Please make use of this .psd as a guide! : ) Do not redistribute or pass off as your own. This is for your personal use only!
- Contains: .PSD file of SHINee iPhone WP. Includes all Sunglow Tutorial layers.
- TO USE: Drag “CandySky Sunglow Folder” to your image window on Photoshop.
- CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Just a couple of notes/tips:
- Remember that the coloring results also depend on the base photo that you use — depending on the brightness, saturation and contrast of the original photo, this coloring could produce varied results.
- Experimenting is good! You don’t ALWAYS have to stick or input the exact values I have indicated. Adjust it according to your preferences : ) This tutorial can just be basis for you!
- Practice makes perfect. It really does! Make as much graphics as you can, use it on different types of images and see what you can come up with ^^
- Have fun! I personally think one can produce better edits/photos/designs if they’re having fun during the process : D